We’re open for in-person shopping!
As the province enters Step, we are thrilled to announce that as of Friday, June 11th we will be open! We will continue to take every precaution to ensure the safety of you, our valued customers, our staff and the community as we navigate these ever-changing times.
Curbside pickup orders can be placed by selecting "Local Pickup" during checkout, via email or over the phone for same day pickup during regular boutique hours.
For those who are unable to come to the boutique, our online boutique is open with shipping worldwide! However, we ask that you please allow for longer than normal processing and shipping times with the holiday season and COVID-19 restrictions.
The following health and safety measures are still in place at the boutique:
- Limited boutique capacity, at this time we can only accommodate 1 dancer and their guardian. If you need to come into the boutique, we suggest calling ahead to see if we are busy
- Social distancing floor markers
- Hand sanitizer throughout boutique
- Fitting rooms are open
- Regular sanitization of products and surfaces throughout the boutique
- Contactless payment; cash will not be accepted at this time
- Mask required for customers and team members
- Curbside pickup available during regular boutique hours
- Virtual pointe shoe fitting consultations with our expert fitters
- Phone ordering available for same day curbside pickup
- Worldwide shipping available as always!
Unfortunately at this time we will not be taking pointe shoe fitting appointments. We encourage you to try our Virtual Pointe Shoe Fittings and let our Expert Fitters help you find your perfect pair from the comfort of your home! If you would like to be placed on our waitlist when we reopen our pointe shoe fitting rooms, call the boutique at 416-964-5100. Please note, those with appointments that were cancelled due to the closure will be rescheduled first, all other appointment requests will be on a fist come, first booked basis.
While we may be limited for in-person interactions, we remain committed to providing you with our expert support. Please send us an email or direct message and we will help you as best we can.
These are complicated times and, as things change, we will continue to provide updates. Please continue to follow guidelines and protocols from public health authorities including Toronto Public Health (www.toronto.ca) and the Public Health Agency of Canada (www.canada.ca/public-health).
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding over these last few months. We have truly appreciated all of your kind words, and we can’t wait until we can all be together in our slice of #PointeShoeHeaven again! Please continue to practice the recommended social distancing when you have to go out, wear your mask, wash your hands and keep dancing!